Tasting Room Manager: Bethlehem Location
Are you passionate about wine or cider? Are you professional, friendly, and self-motivated? We’re looking for a manager for our new satellite tasting room, opening soon in Bethlehem, PA, and you could be the person we’re looking for!
- Developing a detailed understanding of our wines and ciders, our winemaking techniques, and the services we offer
- Training, scheduling, and supervising tasting room/event staff
- Managing all aspects of sales and customer service
- Merchandising wine displays
- Maintaining accurate and appropriate inventory counts
- Communicating feedback, ideas, and updates to our Montgomeryville management team on a timely basis
- Overseeing preparation, staffing, and execution of on- and off-site events
- Promoting our winery and events via social media and other means
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience managing a tasting room, bar, or restaurant
- Expansive knowledge of wine
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
If you are interested in the position & meet the above qualifications, please fill out the form below & attach your resume for review. Submissions without attached work history or resume will not be considered. Thank you!