Winery Production Staff/Cellar Worker
Stone & Key Cellars is an urban winery located in Montgomeryville, PA. We use grapes from California, Washington and Chile to craft our distinct wines, and local apples for our line of hard ciders. Besides making beverages for retail and wholesale distribution, we work directly with many of our customers to create custom barrels of wine. We pride ourselves in providing extraordinary customer service, and recruiting smart, talented people to work with us.
Currently, we are seeking a Cellar Worker who is eager to learn, self-motivated, and a strong team player.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to) :
- Execute various cellar tasks (crushing, pressing, chemical additions, fermentation, racking, filtering, bottling, etc.)
- Operate and maintain crushers, presses, pumps, filters, and other winery equipment
- Clean and organize production space, coolers, and storage areas
- Work with customers to process custom barrels of wine
- Help customers during events and in the tasting room, as needed
- Demonstrated work ethic
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to lift 70+ lbs
- Passion for wine or hard cider
- Winemaking experience (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Winemaking: 1 year (Preferred)